Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 159 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.842 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €4,103 ($4,873) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$128 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 7,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)