Cost of living in La Serena, Chile vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 346 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00112 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is about the same as in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,838 (CH$1,637,511) in La Serena.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 10,000元 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in La Plata costs ARS $5,087 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hrodna costs 1.40 BYN (about 2 hours ago)