Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 361 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12254 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 11% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,961 ($b16,003) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨170 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 2 hours ago)