Cost of living in Kunming, China vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12200 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 26% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,484 (12,162元) in Kunming.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)