Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 813 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20257 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,753 (RM8,655) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Padua costs €489 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.23 (1 minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Uppsala costs 200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)