Cost of living in Kremenchuk, Ukraine vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03044 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kremenchuk (Ukraine) is 44% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,234 (40,542₴) in Kremenchuk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Damascus costs 875 £ (about 2 hours ago)