Cost of living in Kraków, Poland vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 406 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22656 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,715 (7,570 zł) in Kraków.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Malé costs 95 Rufiyaa (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perugia costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)