Cost of living in Kodiak, Alaska, United States vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kodiak, Alaska (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,397 ($4,004) in Kodiak, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 21 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Granada costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 159TL (about 3 hours ago)