Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00781 EUR / KES
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 17% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,584 (Shilling202,661) in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $140 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 3 hours ago)