Cost of living in Khvoy, Iran vs Tartu, Estonia
WARNING! Khvoy has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khvoy.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khvoy (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,758 (﷼ 87,909,300) in Khvoy.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr140 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 500 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Villavicencio costs COL$5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nadi costs 43 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Campina Grande costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)