Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 31 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03068 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 36% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,272 (41,451₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Padua costs €489 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.23 (21 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Uppsala costs 200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)