Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Tartu, Estonia
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,157 (﷼ 57,861,137) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 3 hours ago)