Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 94 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.640 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 48% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,100 (C$4,846) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 4 hours ago)