Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Tartu, Estonia
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01534 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 11% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,226 (145,136 Pound) in Kassala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs €0.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stockholm costs 7,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)