Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01130 EUR / INR
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 19% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,775 (₨157,023) in Karimnagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £915 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 21 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Granada costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 7,000 (about 3 hours ago)