Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 911 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00509 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 49% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,182 (₨232,089) in Karachi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨1,150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £900 (2 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)