Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02890 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 7% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,945 (67,306 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £5,160 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 3 hours ago)