Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 137 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 14% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,893 (8,202,096 Shilling) in Kampala.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,100 (35 minutes ago)