Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.633 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 29% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,578 (C$4,069) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 3 hours ago)