Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04614 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 28% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,359 (29,445 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$48,500 (about 4 hours ago)