Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01097 EUR / AFN
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 28% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,377 (125,537 Afghani) in Kabul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cape Town costs R 45 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Herzliya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 45TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barrie costs C$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guntur costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)