Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09762 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 53% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,206 (32,838 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)