Cost of living in Jena, Germany vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jena (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,733 in Jena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Padua costs €489 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.23 (31 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Uppsala costs 200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)