Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 473 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Tartu you would need to make just about €2,158 (Rp 37,871,660) in Jakarta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cape Town costs R 45 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Herzliya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 45TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barrie costs C$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guntur costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)