Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,285 prices entered by 412 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11621 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,618 (13,926TL) in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$15,000 (about 4 hours ago)