Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00500 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 48% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,198 (₨239,853) in Islamabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £870 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (26 minutes ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)