Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 57% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,443 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)