Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan, Pakistan vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 27 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00500 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan (Pakistan) is 50% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Tartu you would need to make just about €942 (₨188,454) in Hyderabad, Pakistan.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 3 hours ago)