Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 402 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.852 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 107% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €4,557 ($5,351) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,151 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,000 (44 minutes ago)