Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10989 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 129% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €5,268 (HK$47,937) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Varanasi costs ₨40 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangalore costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Warangal costs ₨43 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)