Cost of living in Holguín, Cuba vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Holguín (Cuba) is 10% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,090 (2,461 CUC) in Holguín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Arkhangelsk costs руб 72 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)