Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00708 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 233% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €7,667 (₨ 1,083,274) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zurich costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ensenada costs Mex$ 69 (about 3 hours ago)