Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 391 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 74% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,301 in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 30 (38 minutes ago)