Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00804 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,889 (¥359,409) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$1,935 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)