Cost of living in Haifa, Israel vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 108 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24971 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 72% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,774 (15,114 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevitas costs 5.00 CUC (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 2,805 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)