Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12226 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is about the same as in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,077 (16,990元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Managua costs 35 C$ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vicenza costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vienna costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)