Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 41 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 51% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,023 in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨170 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)