Cost of living in Graz, Austria vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 38 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 39% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,049 in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 2 hours ago)