Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 22% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,488 (3,488,034 Franc) in Goma.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cordova costs €13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almería costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.00 (about 3 hours ago)