Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 42 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00404 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 10% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,522 (624,252 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pyongyang costs 10,822 ₩ (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Guayaquil costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Mérida costs Mex$ 156 (about 3 hours ago)