Cost of living in Genoa, Italy vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 225 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,332 in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)