Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01732 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is about the same as in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €2,123 (Php122,555) in General Santos City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cape Town costs R 45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Herzliya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 45TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barrie costs C$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guntur costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)