Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 96 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07206 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 19% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,626 (P22,558) in Gaborone.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ensenada costs Mex$ 69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 1 hour ago)