Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,343 (¥416,477) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Delhi costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)