Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,907 in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 2 hours ago)