Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 499 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 83% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,667 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Padua costs €489 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.23 (3 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Uppsala costs 200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)