Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15693 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,393 (R$ 8,876) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 4 hours ago)