Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.846 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,670 ($3,157) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $80,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pyongyang costs 10,822 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 4 hours ago)