Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 27 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.106 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 50% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,995 (£2,707) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 21 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Granada costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 159TL (about 2 hours ago)