Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 183 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 66% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,652 in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)